Saturday, August 15, 2009

Right after we went canoeing. It was a so much fun!
Okay way long story ha ha. Well my cousins daughter Romalyn thought this guy was so cute! He was helping out with the canoeing. They all wanted me to go ask for his number. Don't think to much because he was 16 lol.
Another picture of us crazy girls in a canoe it was scaring me more because they kept on rocking the boat!
This is my my cousin's daughter Romalyn and I we had a lot of fun hanging out this day.
Wow this was my first time going canoing it was pretty crazy I tell ya. I was so scared. Maybe I was more scared because there were four blonds in a boat. lol.

This day was so much fun. It was the 24th of July I spent a lot of time with my sister Laura, her kids, and my cousins. We went to this camp after the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment