Monday, October 4, 2010

June 5, 2010 My perfect wedding day!!

Today was such an incredible day it felt almost perfect. Everything went so smoothly. I loved it!!! I got up at 5:00 a.m today because I had to get everything ready for later like  my dress, dress skirt, touch up bag, girls flowers, and so so much more. Kaylee picked me up about 5:45 a.m since my hair apt was at 6:00 a.m. My hair apt went great. I loved my hair the person that did my hair was Tamera Rees co-worker and Kaylee paid for it, I know like she hasn't done enough. I don't think Craig and I would have made it without her she has done a marvelous job. Aferwards my mom, Naomi, Sarah, and I drove up to Salt Lake City we had to be at the temple at 8:45 a.m. My sisters were a great help with helping me carry everything. Craig and I then got to check into the temple to show that we were there. My mom and I left she helped me get ready for the ceiling. Me and Craig then had time alone in the most beautiful room. The ceiling went beautifully even though I was so nervous but really excited we had a lot of family and f riends show up for it. My mom and Laura then helped me in the most beautiful brides room to get ready in my dress and walk out the tem;ple with Craig. My dress took forever because it was tie up. It was amazing walking out with my now husband Craig seeing all our family. Pictures at the temple seriously felt like more then a century long. One I was tired two hungry and three in pain with my chest. But hey we has the most amazing photographer so it was worth  it. After pictures my mom, Craig, and his family went to lions house pantry by the temple. It was really good food all homemade. We then went our seperate ways. The reception went great too. We had lots of people who came. Were so grateful for everyone that came. The place looked so great decorated ounce again  Kaylee did a awesome job. Oh and Yes I did ACCIDENTLY made Craigs nose bleed while giving him the cake, come on I had to smash it I couldn't let me sisters down. But I promise I didn't hit him hard cake just went so far up his nose it made him bleed. Hey we all have our stories with our wedding and this is mine. Well, craig and I finally got to leave I was very ready to my face felt like it was going to fall off from smiling and my feet were tired from standing and my body was sick of being in the dress.We did had a great wedding day. Thank you everyone for all your support for me and Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment