Thursday, January 7, 2010

December 18, 2009

I like this picture a lot!! He looks so handsome mmmm!!!!!
After we went sledding we went to Craigs house and built gingerbread houses. It was so much fun. Ours looked the best ha ha but it fell over like a hundred times before it got this good looking. My sisters looked good we called hers the shack and Criags sisters house the barn. We had a way good time.
Craig and I went down together on this stupid sled it wasn't a good sled at all and when we went down we crashed. This is was happened to me my whole leg was bruised not a very good pic. I flipped off the sled and started rolling and I couldn't stop rolling down the hill. Craig skinned his knuckles pretty good too but were alive. I think if we go again together we'll use a better sled.

This is when Craig and I went sledding we look so cold. We went with my sister Naomi, his brother, and brothers friend. It was a lot of fun but we were freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment