Tuesday, January 12, 2010

We were really thirty and wanted to take a picture at the same time lol you could actually see me drinking my root beer ha and craig had apple beer guys were really very clean people and not aiming to drink!!
Mmmm!! Craig eating some pasta!!

Okay I swear sometimes Craig has the craziest looks and this is one of them he seriously looks like the grinch in this picture with his expression ha ha. This was a great day with Craig we enjoy going on dates when we can instead of just hanging out!! Even thought thats still fun so we can talk a lot. We went to a all you can eat pasta and salad for lunch, the place is by the mega plex I'm not sure what its called. It was a good place to eat. We were so stuffed. Then when we got to my house we threw on a movie and fell asleep pretty fast ha ha. It was nice to take a nap. For dinner that night we made breakfast for dinner we had pancakes, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, and juice!! It was a good dinner. Jazz was playing so bunch of people were watching I think they barely lost this game. Later after Craig and I washed the dishes we went to see a movie at the 3 dollar theater. The movie was called " Everyone is fine" I think. It was a good movie but even better to spend time with my sweethear!!


No comments:

Post a Comment