Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DECEMBER 28, 2009

MY WEDDING DRESS
Yes!!!!!! It was so amazing I did get my dress!!! Its so beautiful I love it so much I wanted to cry when I had it on. I felt like a princess!! My sister hannah and I first drove down to american fork and stopped at wendy's too get a bite too eat and to wait for my sister and aunt sandy that came with us. Thank goodness the wendy's didn't effect me trying on a dress ha ha!! Well we went to the store and tried it on and they said it was too big and this dress was a size 4 so we had to drive out to orem and get the size too and they said it fit perfect and I don't need alterations so I better not gain weight before the big day ha ha. It was such a great experience! I am very grateful that my sisters and aunt came with me. They were all really excited! I was even trying on veils too. I was so happy! I wanted Craig too see me so bad! Darn traditions if it wasn't for that I would post pictures but can't sorry!! But just know it looks amazing and I got a killer deal for it and thats why I bought it so early!!

No comments:

Post a Comment